Hey there homo sapiens bloggers!
So last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by these amazing, amazing blogger Book, Line and Thinker whose blog started as a university project then later continued blogging to share her reviews and quotes about the book that she’d read. So you guys go check out her blog and read her reviews. And yes I am very grateful to be nominated for this award.
- Thank the person/people the nominated you by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 question from the blogger/s who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other blogs that have 200 followers or less
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- Percy Jackson series is the book series that brought me in the world of reading, I met Percy when I was 12 and six years later, here I am, book blogging.
- I am currently an incoming third year college student taking Bachelor of Industrial Technology major in Electronics.
- Books in the same series that doesn’t have the same height and cover designs that lives in my shelf kind of enrages me.
- Michelle Hodkin is the very first author that I get to meet.
- I have love watching Teen Wolf, Game of Thrones, The Flash, Arrow and Pretty Little Liars.
- My biggest celebrity crush id Logan Lerman. I’ve been loving him since I was 12 because he has really tantalizing blue eyes and amazing acting skills.
- I love the music of Fall Out Boy.
- Book on hardcovers and mostly preferred by me that the ones on paperbacks.
- My favourite subjects are science and math, very much essential to my college major.
- I like watching 90’s and late 80’s romance and comedy movies because of the musicals.
- I am nyctophilic
QUESTIONS FROM BOOK, LINE AND THINKER
- What is your favourite book/book series and why?
– I have two favourites, first is the Percy Jackson series because it’s the series that brought me in the world of reading and it became a huge part of my childhood. Second is The Mara Dyer trilogy because it helped me deal with my depression and it was such a fun read and also because of Noah Elliot Simon Shaw.
2. If you could talk to anyone in the history of humanity, currently living or not, who would it be?
– I would like to talk to Michiavelli and ask him what kind of experience truly inspired his philosophy ‘It’s better to be feared than loved.’
3. What are your pet peeves?
– Probably the uneven height and cover changes of the books in a series and when a person fakes interest in the book that I’m reading
4. If you were to write the story of your life, what genre would you want it to be?
– It would be a comedy, with some young adult romance and bits of drama.
5. If you’re familiar with Pokémon, what Pokémon would you want by your side as a companion? If you’re not, what normal animal would you want to be your companion?
– The chosen Pokémon companion is *drum roll*… Meowth! because he’s the only one that can talk and he’ll be the little devil on my shoulder.
6. What advice would you give to someone who wanted to start blogging?
– Blog about the things that you love and start managing your time, make schedules on when to do your blogging activity. Make it a habit and most importantly, love your blog.
7. What is your favourite genre of music?
– Subquestion: Do you prefer to listen to music while reading or silence?
– My favourite music genre is rock, either alternative, indie or punk… meaning, Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons and All Time Low. And I like listening to music while reading because it blocks out the unwanted noise/sounds, helps me focus on reading.
8. What do you find most challenging about maintaining your blog?
– My posts, I can’t keep my blog updated, and since I’m just starting, I don’t know how to customize it so that it’ll look better.
9. What is most important to you in a book? Character development, plot progression, setting, language, description of detail…?
-It’ll be character development, I like how the character grow on me and how she/he develops her personality and relationships with the other characters on the book and how their decision making skills improves.
10. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
– I would buy my own house and fill it with books then later open 24-hour bookstore so that someone could go grab a book to read anytime of the day.
11. Do you have a preference for where you get your books from and what condition they’re in? Second-hand bookstores, local libraries, opportunity shops, regular retail bookstores, hand-me-downs…?
– I got my books mostly on second-hand bookstores and regilar retail book stores. Those books from second hand shops are mostly in very good condition, probably read only once by the previous owner.
- Heart Full of Books
- The Book Review Directory
- Once Upon A Book Blog
- Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Books
- Be Book Smart
QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED:
- What book brought you in to the world of reading?
- If you could merge two books with different authors together, which would it be and why?
- What is the song that you usually listen to while reading a book?
- Who is/are your favorite author/s and why?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- Which book character made a huge life changing impact on you?
- If you’re gonna write a story, which genre would it be?
- What food/beverage you usually have while reading?
- What do you do when you’re not reading or blogging
- What or who inspired you to start a book blog?
- If you could tell you favorite book character something, what would it be?
Happy blogging humans of the internet!